There are times when I'd like to share something with you but my Voice in the Garden site does not seem the appropriate place, thus, this blog.

There are experiences, thoughts, views... and for anyone lurking/waiting to pounce (as has occurred on several occasions), please do not attempt to turn what I post into a political statement. This is NOT a political site, but IS about occurrences, reality, and personal opinion concerning what I see in the world around me and my family. There are many excellent writers whose works "speak" to me, and I shall include some of them. At times it may be
something I think you would enjoy or simply whatever ails you (me).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

Friday, July 13, 2012

War On Health, Gary Null's documentary

GMO, pesticides, growth hormones... the FDA and the food we eat, the drugs prescribed, our dietary supplements, herbal remedies, raising your own food, local farmers, raids...


2 comments:

Sue said...

It took me THREE HOURS and endless frustration to watch this on my cruddy internet, and it was worth every bit of aggravation. I've read quite a bit on Big Pharma, none of it good, and this just reiterates all I've been driving hubby crazy with. And yes---he's on the bandwagon FINALLY about buying organics. That has been a long process. We must fight corporate America and big Pharma .
Great video,-thanks for sharing!!!
:)

Diana said...

Sue, it was rather lengthy, but as you say a good documentary; I just wish more people will take the time to educate themselves and listen to this. I'm not sure what we can do: contact our Senators/Congressmen... psst... they're not going to do anything especially since they get funds from big pharma too. They are all awash in money and power and we are just a few little voices. Hopefully, there will be a few more that can add to the call.