There are times when I'd like to share something with you but my Voice in the Garden site does not seem the appropriate place, thus, this blog.

There are experiences, thoughts, views... and for anyone lurking/waiting to pounce (as has occurred on several occasions), please do not attempt to turn what I post into a political statement. This is NOT a political site, but IS about occurrences, reality, and personal opinion concerning what I see in the world around me and my family. There are many excellent writers whose works "speak" to me, and I shall include some of them. At times it may be
something I think you would enjoy or simply whatever ails you (me).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Most Honest Three and a Half Minutes of Television, EVER...

Beginning scene of the new HBO series The Newsroom explaining why America's Not the Greatest Country Any Longer... But It Can Be.


2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow. It's what I've been saying for years. I hate those "doe-eyed" people that go on and on about how great this country is--and they've NEVER stepped foot outside of it, or READ facts to support that. It's right to love your country. It's wrong to just accept what you've been told over and over and not look into what's really going on.
Excellent video. Thanks for sharing.

Diana said...

Amen, sister! When I saw this clip last night, I was wishing we had HBO so I could watch this new program, but then we would have to take all the moronic evening news (propaganda) channels that go with it. :)