There are times when I'd like to share something with you but my Voice in the Garden site does not seem the appropriate place, thus, this blog.

There are experiences, thoughts, views... and for anyone lurking/waiting to pounce (as has occurred on several occasions), please do not attempt to turn what I post into a political statement. This is NOT a political site, but IS about occurrences, reality, and personal opinion concerning what I see in the world around me and my family. There are many excellent writers whose works "speak" to me, and I shall include some of them. At times it may be
something I think you would enjoy or simply whatever ails you (me).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Veteran's Day: God Bless Those Who Give All

Americans have not stood alone in their fight to keep freedom alive
Sacrifices are made by people and countries around the world

Take Time to Give Thanks To Those Who Give All





Every American is
Blessed
To Be Represented By
Our Best

1 comment:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Di, What a neat post and video.... Let's never ever forget to say THANKS to all of those soldiers --present and past--- who have given so much of themselves for our freedom. God Bless them ALL.
Hugs,
Betsy