There are times when I'd like to share something with you but my Voice in the Garden site does not seem the appropriate place, thus, this blog.

There are experiences, thoughts, views... and for anyone lurking/waiting to pounce (as has occurred on several occasions), please do not attempt to turn what I post into a political statement. This is NOT a political site, but IS about occurrences, reality, and personal opinion concerning what I see in the world around me and my family. There are many excellent writers whose works "speak" to me, and I shall include some of them. At times it may be
something I think you would enjoy or simply whatever ails you (me).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Animated Quantitative Easing Explained

QE2 or Quantitative Easing was written about here,
but this is an entertaining explanation about it
and who benefits from it... simply stated...
and it made me laugh.

4 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

GREAT video.... It speaks on MY level of understanding all of this stuff....

Scary though --that nobody is talking about the Feds printing all of this money (except Glenn Beck)... People are going to wonder next year when the prices of everything just keep rising.. GADS!

Hugs,
Betsy

dellartist said...

I, too, want to bang my head against the wall!!! I think she was right - we are in the middle of an episode of Twighlight Zone!

Diana (Di) said...

Betsy and Della, what concerns us so much is how so few people realize what is going on, and when you attempt to discuss it, they shrug their shoulders.

If we don't understand and discuss, if you don't know what is going on, how do we prepare? And when someone says, "I don't want to know", my mind goes numb.

Joe Todd said...

We need to buy Ben B. a new Helicopter to throw money out of LOL